Sunday, April 7, 2013

Baby K'Tan Review

Baby K'Tan Review




After doing some research on baby carriers/wraps I finally decided to try out the Baby K'Tan. Before my son was born, I bought an Infantino baby carrier at a consignment store because it was relatively cheap and we just wanted to have some sort of carrier. This carrier was one with buckles and straps and what not. Well my son didn't really like being in it and he felt super heavy in it... once one of my arms went numb after carrying him! Also it was kind of difficult to get him into the carrier. So I thought that I wanted to try something new. I ended up getting the Baby K'tan and love it so far! Here are some reasons why I like the Baby K'Tan:
  • It took a couple tries, but now my baby LOVES being in it
  • Both my husband and I can use it
  • There are several different positions
  • Very comfortable
  • Easy to use
  • My baby isn't just dangling from the front of my body - it feels snug and cuddly
  • Made of nice fabric and comes in nice colors
I did read some reviews saying that the Baby K'Tan could get hot during the warmer months of the year. I've only used it during winter so far, so I can't comment on that issue. It does stretch out after some use, but it shrinks after being washed. It doesn't really affect comfort or use (unless you gained 20 lbs. since you last washed it!). Overall, I love it and am so glad I bought it! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying a baby carrier or who wants a wrap. The Baby K'Tan is a carrier with the perks of a wrap! Love it! Love it! Love it! ESPECIALLY when baby is crying and my arms are sore from carrying him around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment